Kershaw Camp 18 Hunting Camping Knife KS1074
GET SOME SERIOUS BUSHWHACKING DONE
Sometimes, bigger is better. It all depends on the job. That’s why Kershaw make their Camp series knives in three sizes. This one is the Camp 18. It’s blade is 18 inches (457mm) of pretty awesome camp knife that does a great job of whacking campsite and other outdoor chores down to size in very short order.
From clearing brush to making kindling, the Camp 18 is the ideal outdoor and survival tool. Cut, slash, hack, split, scrape—just about any task you ask of it, this knife can handle. The full-tang Camp 18 is made of carbon tool steel for toughness and wear resistance. A basic black powdercoat protects the steel and makes maintenance easier.
You’ll like the secure, contoured grip of the Camp 18, too. The handle has a built-in hand guard and is drilled in both front and rear so you can attach a lanyard either place—or both—for carrying versatility. The Camp 18, like the other knives in the Camp series comes with its own moulded sheath with study nylon straps.
- 24″ (610mm) overall.
- 18″ (457mm) black powder coated 65MN carbon tool steel blade with fuller groove.
- Dark gray composition handle with black textured Sure-Grip overmold and guard.
- Dual Lanyard/lashing holes.
- Moulded black composition sheath with nylon straps for multiple carrying options.
- Ideal outdoor and survival tool – cut, chop, slash, hack, split, scrape, and much more.